Monday, August 27, 2007

I want to run away, away from this world of reality. Why is there so much deceptions and lies in this world. It is really hard to tell what is the truth and what are lies in every sentence each person say. I do not know whether to trust or not to. Why is it always the topic on "money" in this realistic world. Without it, you can't do anything nor survived. Is this the way of life for the current generation where almost everyone is taking things for granted and only realised the importance of it when things happened. To hell with tutorials, lectures, lecturers and tutors who make life more difficult for us without realising it and yet being smug about it. I am hating it. I want to sleep on and on, to another world of mine own.


signing off... audrey at 3:22 PM